Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dear Diary,
    I actually did it. I saved up for a year and took a month to go to Europe. I am currently writing this entry from my balcony overlooking the city of Rome. It is so beautiful here. The people are so kind even though I can't understand them. There is an odd understanding in the way that they speak in a warm tone with smiles across their faces.
    The air is so clean here that I would pay to bring some home with me. The food is amazing. I have never tasted such wonderful, authentic food in my life. Last week, I stayed in Paris and actually tried snails! They were not my cup of tea, but I can cross that off my bucket list at least! I am sure going to miss the food in Europe.
    Tomorrow, I am supposed to go to the Sistine Chapel. I do not know if I can hold in the tears but I will try. I get really emotional when I see famous works of art and seeing Michelangelo just might kill me. Well, this wine is making me sleepy, I should get some rest for my big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment